In this Article
- What other names is Buckwheat known by?
- What is Buckwheat?
- How does Buckwheat work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Buckwheat.
Do not take buckwheat if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to buckwheat.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.