- What other names is Buckwheat known by?
- What is Buckwheat?
- How does Buckwheat work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Buckwheat.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Improving blood flow, varicose veins and poor blood circulation in the legs, diabetes, preventing hardening of the arteries, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Buckwheat work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.