In this Article
- What other names is Bulbous Buttercup known by?
- What is Bulbous Buttercup?
- How does Bulbous Buttercup work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Bulbous Buttercup.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's LIKELY UNSAFE for anyone, especially pregnant or breast-feeding women, to use bulbous buttercup. When taken by mouth, it can irritate the digestive and urinary tracts, and when applied to the skin, it can cause irritatation.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.