In this Article
- What other names is Bupleurum known by?
- What is Bupleurum?
- How does Bupleurum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bupleurum.
Do not take bupleurum if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions called "autoimmune disease."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.