In this Article
- What other names is Burdock known by?
- What is Burdock?
- How does Burdock work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Burdock.
It may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to certain flowers and herbs. When applied to the skin, it can cause a rash.
Do not take burdock if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and daisies.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Burdock might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.