- What other names is Burdock known by?
- What is Burdock?
- How does Burdock work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Burdock.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Fluid retention, fever, anorexia, stomach conditions, gout, acne, severely dry skin, and psoriasis.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Burdock work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.