In this Article
- What other names is Butcher's Broom known by?
- What is Butcher's Broom?
- How does Butcher's Broom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Butcher's Broom.
It may cause stomach upset and nausea.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking butcher's broom if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find the secrets to longer life.