In this Article
- What other names is Butcher's Broom known by?
- What is Butcher's Broom?
- How does Butcher's Broom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Butcher's Broom.
It may cause stomach upset and nausea.
Do not take butcher's broom if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find the secrets to longer life.