- What other names is Butcher's Broom known by?
- What is Butcher's Broom?
- How does Butcher's Broom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Butcher's Broom.
Possibly Effective for...
- Poor circulation in the legs including pain, heaviness, leg cramps, itching, and swelling.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Low blood pressure when getting up, constipation, hemorrhoids, fluid retention, broken bones, circulation diseases, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find the secrets to longer life.