- What other names is Butea Superba known by?
- What is Butea Superba?
- How does Butea Superba work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Butea Superba.
People take Butea superba for sexual performance problems (erectile dysfunction, ED) and lack of interest in sexual activity. They also take it for diarrhea, painful or difficult urination, and fever.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Lack of interest in sexual activity.
- Painful or difficult urination.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.