In this Article
- What other names is Cabbage known by?
- What is Cabbage?
- How does Cabbage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cabbage.
When applied directly to the skin of women who are breast-feeding, cabbage seems to be safe for short-term use. However, women who are breast feeding should avoid taking cabbage by mouth as food or medicine. Nursing infants of women who eat cabbage as little as once per week seem to suffer from colic.
Do not take cabbage if:
- You have low thyroid (hypothyroidism).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.