- What other names is Cabbage known by?
- What is Cabbage?
- How does Cabbage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cabbage.
Possibly Effective for...
- Relieving breast engorgement (hard, painful breasts) in breast-feeding women, when applied to the skin of the breasts.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Stomach pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers, bladder cancer, excess stomach acid, asthma, morning sickness, preventing osteoporosis and cancer, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Cabbage work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.