In this Article
- What other names is Cajeput Oil known by?
- What is Cajeput Oil?
- How does Cajeput Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cajeput Oil.
Very small amounts of cajeput oil are likely safe when added to food as flavoring, but the concentrated oil is unsafe when taken by mouth.
Do not take cajeput oil if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have asthma.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.