- What other names is Cajeput Oil known by?
- What is Cajeput Oil?
- How does Cajeput Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cajeput Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Toothache, colds, headaches, tumors, use as a tonic, thinning mucous (congestion) and making it easier to cough up, arthritis and rheumatism, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.