- What other names is Calabar Bean known by?
- What is Calabar Bean?
- How does Calabar Bean work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Calabar Bean.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Eye problems, reversing anesthesia, treating poisonings, constipation, epilepsy, cholera, and tetanus.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.