In this Article
- What other names is Calamus known by?
- What is Calamus?
- How does Calamus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Calamus.
Do not take calamus if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Calamus might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.