"June 3, 2015 -- A trio of shrimp dishes served as a single meal has hooked the top spot at the 2015 Xtreme Eating awards.
The "Create Your Own Combination" plate at Red Lobster-- built with the Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt's Favor"...
Calcium Gluconate Patient Information including How Should I Take
In this Article
- What is calcium gluconate ?
- What are the possible side effects of calcium gluconate ?
- What is the most important information I should know about calcium gluconate ?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking calcium gluconate ?
- How should I take calcium gluconate ?
- What happens if I miss a dose ?
- What happens if I overdose ?
- What should I avoid while taking calcium gluconate ?
- What other drugs will affect calcium gluconate ?
- Where can I get more information?
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking calcium gluconate ?
Ask a doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to take this medicine if you have:
- a history of kidney stones; or
- a parathyroid gland disorder.
Talk to your doctor before taking calcium gluconate if you are pregnant. Your dose needs may be different during pregnancy.
Talk to your doctor before taking calcium gluconate if you are breast-feeding a baby. Your dose needs may be different while you are nursing.
How should I take calcium gluconate ?
Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Calcium gluconate works best if you take it with food.
Take calcium gluconate with a full glass of water.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Additional Calcium Gluconate Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Weight Loss Wisdom
Get tips, recipes and inspiration.