CaloMist Nasal Spray
"Researchers, as well as health care providers and consumers, can now see the ingredients listed on the labels of about 17,000 dietary supplements by looking them up on a website. The Dietary Supplement Label Database, free of charge and hosted"...
CaloMist Nasal Spray
CaloMist Nasal Spray
- Clinician Information:
CaloMist Nasal Spray Patient Information including If I Miss a Dose
In this Article
- What is nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- What are the possible side effects of nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- What is the most important information I should know about nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- How should I use nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- What happens if I miss a dose (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- What happens if I overdose (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- What should I avoid while using nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- What other drugs will affect nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
- Where can I get more information?
What happens if I miss a dose (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. An overdose of cyanocobalamin is not likely to cause life-threatening symptoms.
What should I avoid while using nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
Do not drink hot liquid or eat hot food within 1 hour before or after you use nasal cyanocobalamin.
Avoid drinking large amounts of alcohol while you are being treated with cyanocobalamin.
Avoid using any other nasal medications that your doctor has not recommended or prescribed.
What other drugs will affect nasal cyanocobalamin (CaloMist Nasal Spray)?
Before using cyanocobalamin, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medications:
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex);
- pyrimethamine (Daraprim);
- colchicine; or
- if you drank a lot of alcohol within the past 2 weeks.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with cyanocobalamin. Tell your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
Where can I get more information?
Your pharmacist can provide more information about nasal cyanocobalamin.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by Cerner Multum, Inc. ('Multum') is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. Multum information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States and therefore Multum does not warrant that uses outside of the United States are appropriate, unless specifically indicated otherwise. Multum's drug information does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients or recommend therapy. Multum's drug information is an informational resource designed to assist licensed healthcare practitioners in caring for their patients and/or to serve consumers viewing this service as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. Multum does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information Multum provides. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 1996-2012 Cerner Multum, Inc. Version: 1.04. Revision date: 12/15/2010.
Your use of the content provided in this service indicates that you have read,understood and agree to the End-User License Agreement,which can be accessed by clicking on this link.
Additional CaloMist Nasal Spray Information
- CaloMist Nasal Spray Drug Interactions Center: cyanocobalamin (vitamin b-12) nasl
- CaloMist Nasal Spray Side Effects Center
- CaloMist Nasal Spray FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Weight Loss Wisdom
Get tips, recipes and inspiration.