aspirin, indomethacin (Indocin), and others.
In this Article
- What other names is Calotropis known by?
- What is Calotropis?
- How does Calotropis work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Calotropis.
It's not known whether it's safe to inhale calotropis smoke.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to use calotropis during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Avoid use.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.