- What other names is Canada Balsam known by?
- What is Canada Balsam?
- How does Canada Balsam work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Canada Balsam.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Hemorrhoids, burns, sores, cuts, tumors, chest pains, cancer, inflammation, use in dental products, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.