In this Article
- What other names is Canadian Fleabane known by?
- What is Canadian Fleabane?
- How does Canadian Fleabane work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Canadian Fleabane.
Canadian fleabane can cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and other members of the Asteraceae/Compositae plant family.
Do not take Canadian fleabane if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.