Lanoxin), but is less effective and causes more side effects.
In this Article
- What other names is Canadian Hemp known by?
- What is Canadian Hemp?
- How does Canadian Hemp work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Canadian Hemp.
Canadian hemp is irritating to the throat, stomach, and intestines, and can cause nausea and vomiting. It can slow the rate of the heartbeat, which can cause the body to release substances that cause the blood pressure to increase.
Do not take Canadian hemp if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.