In this Article
- What other names is Capers known by?
- What is Capers?
- How does Capers work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Capers.
Capers can cause skin rash and irritation.
Do not use capers if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.