- What other names is Capers known by?
- What is Capers?
- How does Capers work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Capers.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, skin disorders, improving the function of enlarged capillaries, and dry skin.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Capers work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.