In this Article
- What other names is Caraway known by?
- What is Caraway?
- How does Caraway work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Caraway.
Do not take caraway if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.