- What other names is Caraway known by?
- What is Caraway?
- How does Caraway work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Caraway.
Possibly Effective for...
- Stomach upset, when used in combination with other herbs.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Indigestion. appetite stimulation, increasing digestive juices, constipation, gas, bloating, spasms of stomach and intestines, infection, inducing menstruation, relieving menstrual cramps, increasing milk flow in nursing mothers, improving blood flow, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Caraway work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.