- What other names is Carqueja known by?
- What is Carqueja?
- How does Carqueja work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Carqueja.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Protecting the liver, diabetes, heart pain (angina), improving circulation, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Carqueja work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.