In this Article
- What other names is Casein Peptides known by?
- What is Casein Peptides?
- How does Casein Peptides work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Casein Peptides.
Do not take casein peptides if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to milk or dairy products.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.