- What other names is Casein Peptides known by?
- What is Casein Peptides?
- How does Casein Peptides work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Casein Peptides.
Casein peptides are used for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anxiety, fatigue, epilepsy, intestinal disorders, cancer prevention, and stress reduction.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- High blood pressure. Early research suggests that a specific casein peptide, C12 peptide, does not significantly reduce blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
- Intestinal disorders.
- Cancer prevention.
- Reducing stress.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.