In this Article
- What other names is Cassia Auriculata known by?
- What is Cassia Auriculata?
- How does Cassia Auriculata work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cassia Auriculata.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Cassia auriculata during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Surgery: Cassia auriculata might affect blood sugar levels. There is some concern that it might make blood sugar control difficult during and after surgery. Stop taking Cassia auriculata at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.