- What other names is Cassia Auriculata known by?
- What is Cassia Auriculata?
- How does Cassia Auriculata work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cassia Auriculata.
People use Cassia auriculata for diabetes, eye infections (conjunctivitis), joint and muscle pain (rheumatism), constipation, jaundice, liver disease, and urinary tract disorders.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Joint and muscle pain (rheumatism).
- Eye infections (conjunctivitis).
- Liver disease.
- Urinary tract diseases.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.