- What other names is Cassia Cinnamon known by?
- What is Cassia Cinnamon?
- How does Cassia Cinnamon work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cassia Cinnamon.
Possibly Ineffective for...
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Loss of appetite, muscle and stomach spasms, bloating, intestinal gas, vomiting, diarrhea, common cold, impotence, bed wetting, menstrual complaints, chest pain, high blood pressure, kidney problems, cancer, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.