In this Article
- What other names is Catechu known by?
- What is Catechu?
- How does Catechu work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Catechu.
Do not take catechu if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low blood pressure (hypotension).
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.