- What other names is Catechu known by?
- What is Catechu?
- How does Catechu work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Catechu.
Pale Catechu: Cachou Pâle, Cube Gambir, Extrait de Brindille/Feuille d'Uncaria Gambier, Gambier, Gambir, Gambir Catechu, Nauclea gambir, Ourouparia gambir, Terra Japonica, Uncaria gambier, Uncaria Gambier Leaf/Twig Extract.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diarrhea, swelling of the nose and throat, swelling in the colon, bleeding, cancer, skin diseases, hemorrhoids, osteoarthritis, and injuries.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Catechu work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.