In this Article
- What other names is Catnip known by?
- What is Catnip?
- How does Catnip work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Catnip.
It can cause headaches, vomiting, and an ill feeling.
Do not take catnip if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have been told you have a condition called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
- You have very heavy periods.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Catnip might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.