- What other names is Catnip known by?
- What is Catnip?
- How does Catnip work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Catnip.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Difficulty sleeping, migraine headaches, colds, flu, fever, hives, stomach upset, gas, anxiety, arthritis, increasing urination, treatment of worms, stimulating menstruation in girls, and hemorrhoids.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Catnip work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.