In this Article
- What other names is Cat's Claw known by?
- What is Cat's Claw?
- How does Cat's Claw work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cat's Claw.
Do not take cat's claw if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low blood pressure.
- You have leukemia. Cat's claw might worsen this condition.
- You have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis, lupus erythematosus, or other auto-immune diseases.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options