In this Article
- What other names is Celery known by?
- What is Celery?
- How does Celery work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Celery.
It may cause skin inflammation and sensitivity to the sun.
Do not take celery if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have been told you have a kidney condition.
- You are allergic to carrots, dandelions, and other related herbs.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Celery might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.