Table of Contents
- Cellulitis facts
- What is cellulitis?
- What are cellulitis symptoms and signs?
- Where does cellulitis occur?
- What does cellulitis look like?
- What are cellulitis risk factors?
- What causes cellulitis? Is cellulitis contagious?
- How is cellulitis diagnosed, and what is the treatment for cellulitis?
- Can cellulitis be prevented?
- What is the outlook/prognosis for cellulitis? What are complications of cellulitis?
What are cellulitis symptoms and signs?
Cellulitis has characteristic symptoms and signs. It usually begins as a small area of tenderness, swelling, and redness that spreads to adjacent skin. The involved skin may feel warm to the touch. As this red area begins to enlarge, the affected person may develop a
Infectious Disease Resources
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication