In this Article
- What other names is Cereus known by?
- What is Cereus?
- How does Cereus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cereus.
Do not take cereus if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.