In this Article
- What other names is Cesium known by?
- What is Cesium?
- How does Cesium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cesium.
Do not take cesium if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.