Cetylated Fatty Acids
In this Article
- What other names is Cetylated Fatty Acids known by?
- What is Cetylated Fatty Acids?
- How does Cetylated Fatty Acids work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Cetylated Fatty Acids.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of cetylated fatty acids during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- For osteoarthritis: 350 mg of a specific blend of cetylated fatty acids (Celadrin, Proprietary Nutritionals, Inc.) plus 50 mg of soy lecithin, and 75 mg of fish oil taken 6 times daily.
- For osteoarthritis, a specific blend of cetylated fatty acids (Celadrin, Proprietary Nutritionals, Inc.) applied twice daily to the affected joint.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options