Cetylated Fatty Acids
- What other names is Cetylated Fatty Acids known by?
- What is Cetylated Fatty Acids?
- How does Cetylated Fatty Acids work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Cetylated Fatty Acids.
Possibly Effective for...
- A type of arthritis called osteoarthritis, when taken by mouth or applied to the skin over the affected joint.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, Reiter's syndrome, Behcet's syndrome, Sjogren's syndrome, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, emphysema, benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), silicone breast disease, leukemia and other cancers, and various types of back pain.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options