In this Article
- What other names is Vitex Agnus-castus known by?
- What is Vitex Agnus-castus?
- Is Vitex Agnus-castus effective?
- How does Vitex Agnus-castus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Vitex Agnus-castus.
Do not take vitex agnus-castus if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a hormone-sensitive condition such as endometriosis; uterine fibroids; or cancer of the breast, uterus, or ovaries.
- You are trying to get pregnant using in-vitro fertilization.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.