- What other names is Chelated Minerals known by?
- What is Chelated Minerals?
- How does Chelated Minerals work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Chelated Minerals.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Use as a dietary mineral supplement, improving immune system function, and building strong muscles and bones.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.