- What other names is Chenopodium Oil known by?
- What is Chenopodium Oil?
- How does Chenopodium Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chenopodium Oil.
Despite serious safety concerns, people take chenopodium oil to kill roundworms and hookworms in the intestine.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Treating intestinal worms.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.