- What other names is Cherokee Rosehip known by?
- What is Cherokee Rosehip?
- How does Cherokee Rosehip work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cherokee Rosehip.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Male sexual dysfunction, gynecologic problems, night sweats, frequent urination, bedwetting, chronic cough, high blood pressure, diarrhea, intestinal swelling (inflammation), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.