- What other names is Collagen Type Ii known by?
- What is Collagen Type Ii?
- How does Collagen Type Ii work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Collagen Type Ii.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Pain associated with many types of arthritis, post-surgical joint pain, post-traumatic pain, and back and neck pain.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.