Chinese Club Moss
In this Article
- What other names is Chinese Club Moss known by?
- What is Chinese Club Moss?
- How does Chinese Club Moss work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chinese Club Moss.
Do not use Chinese club moss if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- You have heart disease.
- You have an obstruction of the intestinal or urinary tracts.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- You have seizures.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.