Chinese Club Moss
In this Article
- What other names is Chinese Club Moss known by?
- What is Chinese Club Moss?
- How does Chinese Club Moss work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chinese Club Moss.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Chinese club moss during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cardiovascular disease, blockage of the intestinal or urogenital tracts, gastrointestinal ulcer disease, or seizures: Chinese club moss contains chemicals that can affect the nervous system in such a way that it could harm people with these diseases. If you have one of these conditions, don't use Chinese club moss until more is known.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.