Chinese Club Moss
In this Article
- What other names is Chinese Club Moss known by?
- What is Chinese Club Moss?
- How does Chinese Club Moss work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chinese Club Moss.
Do not use Chinese club moss if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- You have heart disease.
- You have an obstruction of the intestinal or urinary tracts.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- You have seizures.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.