In this Article
- What other names is Chinese Cucumber known by?
- What is Chinese Cucumber?
- How does Chinese Cucumber work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chinese Cucumber.
Chinese cucumber FRUIT and SEED seem to be safe for most people. They can cause some mild side effects such as diarrhea and upset stomach.
Do not use Chinese cucumber if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.