Chinese Prickly Ash
In this Article
- What other names is Chinese Prickly Ash known by?
- What is Chinese Prickly Ash?
- How does Chinese Prickly Ash work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chinese Prickly Ash.
Do not use Chinese prickly ash if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Chinese prickly ash might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.